Thursday 15 October 2015

Added articulation to Star Wars Rebels Sabine Wren action figure

The next Rebels action figure I added articulation to was Sabine Wren, the Ghost's Mandalorian female warrior. I thought it was a shame that this figure didn't have a removable helmet. So instead of dremeling out the helmet head. I found a head that looked somewhat like Sabine. Now both heads are easily interchangeable. By inserting and gluing a cocktail stick in a hole I dremeled a small hole in each head and glued a small fraction of the cocktail stick in the hole. Then by dremeling a hole the same size in the neck area of the torso, the heads both can be changed easily. I used elbows from a Star Wars Clone Wars Cad Bane and Knees from a Star Wars Clone Wars Clone Trooper. Only needed to paint the knees to match and done. The unmasked head is from DC Infinite Crisis Wonder Girl, the hair is painted orange at front and purple at the back.





Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment