Friday 16 October 2015

Added articulation to Star Wars Rebel Cikatro Vizago

I have been watching the Star Wars Rebels cartoon since it started, its awesome, I love every episode. So with everything I watch I have to collect the toy line if there is one. These 5 points of articulation figures were a let down. I always like my figures to have the most amount of articulation as possible.



Another Rebels figure I added articulation to was Vizago. I used the knees of Star Wars 30th Anniversary Qymaen Jai Sheelal (Kaleesh Warlord/Pre Cyborg Grievous) for the elbows dremeled down to fit once glued in place. The knees from a Star Wars Clone Wars Clone Trooper for the knees. Once painted they all blend in well. Replaced the holster with a Star Wars Legacy Rebel Hoth Soldier holster that is now usable.





Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment