Thursday 15 October 2015

Added articulation to Star Wars Rebels Hera Syndulla action figure

I really like this character in the Rebels TV series. She is a wonderful character and pilot. My goal with this project was to add articulation to every Rebels action figure that had been released. So they was no turning back now. I used elbows from a Star Wars Clone Wars Nahdar Vebb and knees from a Star Wars 30th Anniversary X Wing Pilot (not sure which, but they are all the same mould) used for the knees. The elbows are smaller so they work much better for Hera's knees. I have a few difficult times dremeling the upper arms for the elbow plugs to fit. As Hera's arms are so small, there isn't much to work with.  This is the only figure that never needed the new joints to be painted. As I was lucky to match the colours without paint.




Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment