Thursday 15 October 2015

Added articulation to Star Wars Rebels Zeb Orrellios action figure

I have been watching the Star Wars Rebels cartoon since it started, its awesome, I love every episode. So with everything I watch I have to collect the toy line if there is one. These 5 points of articulation figures were a let down. I always like my figures to have the most amount of articulation as possible.
Zeb was the next Rebels action figure I wanted to add more articulation to. I used a McQuarrie Concept Chewbacca elbows, knees and wrist pegs. I think I gave him some more height, but that's ok. Cause he is pretty big in the cartoon TV series anyway. It was very difficult to match the exact paint colour of the figure. So might have to re visit this custom in the near future.





Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment