Thursday 15 October 2015

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles April O'Neil custom

I didn't really like the scale of the Playmates TMNT 2012 toy line. Certain characters that are supposed to be huge are the same size as the Turtles. Which I really found frustrating. So as always I thought I might as well make my own. I have used parts from all different 1:18 toy lines, such as Marvel Universe, Star Wars, GI Joe, mixed with the TMNT and Half Shell Heroes toy lines.

April was my next custom for this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles custom toy line I have been creating. She is based on the current cartoon look, but if she was 10 years older than in the current Turtles series. I used a GI Joe Renegades Scarlett head, along with a Rise of Cobra Cover Girl torso, upper arms and legs. Lower arms from Resolute Duke and created the effect of shorts by using some straps.




Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment