Friday 16 October 2015

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tiger Claw custom

I didn't really like the scale of the Playmates TMNT 2012 toy line. Certain characters that are supposed to be huge are the same size as the Turtles. Which I really found frustrating. So as always I thought I might as well make my own. I have used parts from all different 1:18 toy lines, such as Marvel Universe, Star Wars, GI Joe, mixed with the TMNT and Half Shell Heroes toy lines.

I like Tiger Claw in the current cartoon TV series. He is a very interesting character, I would love to see his back story of how he became a mutant. I used the head and feet from the Half Shell Heroes figure. The body of Marvel Universe Astonishing Beast along with Star Wars Jango Fett's Belt and Jetpack.  And the hands of Star Wars Revenge of the Sith Wookiee Warrior. after a paint job. he is complete. I am aware he doesn't resemble his on screen look as much as I would have liked.





Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment